New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Rulebook
Lima Bean EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 6:09 pm by Blaine Anderson

» Tina
Lima Bean EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 1:55 am by Tina

» Matthew Morrison Boys R us
Lima Bean EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:39 pm by Alexander Jones

» Mercedes Jones
Lima Bean EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 1:37 pm by KurtHummel

» APOLOGY!
Lima Bean EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 5:43 am by Rachel Berry

» Finchel (Finn/Rachel)
Lima Bean EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 7:18 am by Brittany S Pierce

» Brittana [brittany/santana]
Lima Bean EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 6:53 am by Quinn Fabray

» Blaine Anderson
Lima Bean EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 5:26 am by Brittany S Pierce

» Last Friday Night
Lima Bean EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:58 am by Quinn Fabray

Administrators and Moderators
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Affiliates
free forum

Lima Bean

3 posters

Go down

Lima Bean Empty Lima Bean

Post  Rachel Berry Sun May 22, 2011 2:38 pm

Rachel Berry
Rachel Berry
Admin

https://newdirections.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Lima Bean Empty Re: Lima Bean

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:05 pm

Blaine wandered into the coffee shop, smiling as usual, and ordered his usual medium drip. He handed the shop assistant the money and watched as she scrawled something on the back of one of the dollar bills of his change. He collected his money and coffee, glancing at what she'd written, he chuckled, embarrassed. "Uh-Not your team." He laughed softly and winked before heading across the room to find a seat. Pocketing the bills, Blaine took a sip before he set it back down on the table.

*Cue Britt-Britt when she gets online*
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Pierce Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:21 pm

Brittany entered the 'Lima Bean', her little ingredient list held tightly in her hand in her coat pocket. After waiting patitently in line, it was finally her turn but when Britt asked for her 50g of Lima Beans, the shop assisstant laughed in her laughed very rudely and informed her that she was in a coffee shop. A confuzzled Brittany, blinked a few times before managing an "Oh." She ordered an orange juice and got out of the other customers way, a dissapointed look on her face.
Brittany Pierce
Brittany Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:34 pm

Blaine heard the sharp laugh of the barista and glanced at her form of entertainment. The Warbler noticed the disappointed Cheerio walking away with an orange juice and frowned. He'd only met her twice but he remembered her name--he was good with names--and felt bad for her. She was Kurt's friend, after all. "Brittany?" Blaine called quietly, though loud enough for it to reach her. He wasn't sure if she would remember him, after all, he'd only met her once when they were coherent. And Blaine wasn't in his Dalton attire.

[Sorry about the predictable phone number thing >_> I love when peeps assume that Blaine is straight xD or maybe it's more wishful thinking Wink]
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Pierce Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:42 pm

Britt looked up from her chilled drink, "Oh hey Blaine." She said sounding rather depressed. Wandering over to his table she sighed and started to bombard him with the whole story. "Okay, so, My great aunt's coming Lima for the first time in her life and she's a chef. So I thought I'd make her a dish to welcome her, and I was going to make Lima Bean Hummus but I didn't know any other Lima Bean shops. I thought this was one, I mean what kind of a disgrace of a town is this? That there aren't any Lima beans in Lima?!" Brittany was outraged and simply fed up once she'd finished.
Brittany Pierce
Brittany Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:56 pm

Blaine listened intently to Brittany's story, his expression Serious and concentrating if not slightly puzzled. "You wanted t-" Blaine shook his head, deciding that that probably wasn't the most important sentence. "Brittany, this is a coffee store.. They'd sell Lima beans at Wall*Mart or something." He added helpfully. "Although... Are you sure your great aunt likes Lima beans?" He asked with a small smile and sipped at his coffee again.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Pierce Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:06 am

Britt pulled out the chair infront of her and sat down, setting her orange juice on table. She looked at Blaine with sad puppy eyes. Resting her chin in her hands she sipped her juice using the straw. "Well, who wouldn't like Lima Beans?" Brittany held up her hands.
Brittany Pierce
Brittany Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:43 am

[CAN I JUST SAY ALL THE AWARDS TO DARREN AT THE MICHIGAN KLAINE SKIT!
Hem hem.]

Blaine felt his heart break a little at Brittany's sad puppy expression. He shrugged at her question with a smile although he knew the answer was "a lot of people". He took another sip of his coffee while he contemplated whether he really neede to ask the next question. "Brittany, did you actually try Wal*Mart or Kwik Mart before coming here?" He asked with a kind expression. Although he guessed not. Because this was called the Lima Bean.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Pierce Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:56 am

"No, this was my obvious first choice." Brittany laughed sadly at herself.
Brittany Pierce
Brittany Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:02 am

"It was a pretty smart deduction, though, Brittany." Blaine said kindly with a smile. "Even if it was a little misguided." He added, drinking another sip of his medium drip.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down