New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Rulebook
Do you know how many Gaps there are in Ohio? Tons. EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 6:09 pm by Blaine Anderson

» Tina
Do you know how many Gaps there are in Ohio? Tons. EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 1:55 am by Tina

» Matthew Morrison Boys R us
Do you know how many Gaps there are in Ohio? Tons. EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:39 pm by Alexander Jones

» Mercedes Jones
Do you know how many Gaps there are in Ohio? Tons. EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 1:37 pm by KurtHummel

» APOLOGY!
Do you know how many Gaps there are in Ohio? Tons. EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 5:43 am by Rachel Berry

» Finchel (Finn/Rachel)
Do you know how many Gaps there are in Ohio? Tons. EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 7:18 am by Brittany S Pierce

» Brittana [brittany/santana]
Do you know how many Gaps there are in Ohio? Tons. EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 6:53 am by Quinn Fabray

» Blaine Anderson
Do you know how many Gaps there are in Ohio? Tons. EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 5:26 am by Brittany S Pierce

» Last Friday Night
Do you know how many Gaps there are in Ohio? Tons. EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:58 am by Quinn Fabray

Administrators and Moderators
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Affiliates
free forum

Do you know how many Gaps there are in Ohio? Tons.

+2
Aria Montgomery
Blaine Anderson
6 posters

Go down

Do you know how many Gaps there are in Ohio? Tons. Empty Do you know how many Gaps there are in Ohio? Tons.

Post  Blaine Anderson Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:59 pm

Name: Blaine Everett Anderson
Gender&Sexual Preference: Male/Homosexual
History: Blaine was constantly taunted at his old school for his sexuality prior to his transfer to Dalton Academy. When Kurt went to Dalton to "spy" on the New Directions' competition, Blaine was implied as his mentor and has been ever since, helping with Kurt's Karofsky problem. When Kurt transferred to Dalton, his and blaine's friendship grew strong until finally Blaine realised he had feelings for Kurt and kissed him, announcing his feelings. Blaine is known to have a bad relationship with his father.
Friends: The Warblers are said to be the "rock stars" of Dalton academy and Blaine, being their lead singer, is quite popular. As well as being good friends with the Warblers, Blaine is well-known and liked by all students at Dalton. After the Rachel Berry House Party Trainwreck Extravaganza, Blaine also became friends with the New Directions.
Foes: Blaine is really upbeat and likeable and, attending a zero tolerance school, has barely any foes. Although he made an enemy of Dave Karofsky when he stood up for Kurt.
Appearence: Although Blaine usually has his dark hair gelled into his smart, dapper style or Dalton, when he is out of uniform, He is known to have short, curly, dark hair. Blaine also is pretty well-built, with traces of a six-pack and lean biceps.
Personality: Blaine is very upbeat and friendly especially around his fellow Warblers. Although sometimes overexcitable, Blaine usually has control and remains dapper.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson

Back to top Go down

Do you know how many Gaps there are in Ohio? Tons. Empty Re: Do you know how many Gaps there are in Ohio? Tons.

Post  Aria Montgomery Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:19 pm

YaaY! First admin here, whoop whoop XD
Anyway XD ACCEPTED, totally happy to have a Blaine Very Happy
The admins here are me, Rachel, Brittany & Quinn. So, if you have any questions at all feel free to ask (:
Start rping whenever your ready Very Happy
Aria Montgomery
Aria Montgomery

Back to top Go down

Do you know how many Gaps there are in Ohio? Tons. Empty Re: Do you know how many Gaps there are in Ohio? Tons.

Post  Blaine Anderson Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:21 am

You clearly don't know who I am, then? Wink
<3
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  KurtHummel Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:11 am

BECCA!
KurtHummel
KurtHummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:11 pm

O_O Hooooollllllly crap how did you know it waS me? XP
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  KurtHummel Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:25 pm

Lucky guess?
KurtHummel
KurtHummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:14 pm

Heheee (:

Well ya guessed right xD
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander Jones Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:34 am

I totally knew it was you. Who else loves Blaine more than Becca. I am straight, but I am also Blainesexual. JK.
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Fabray Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:22 am

haha I do love you Becca ♥

I'm lesbian...
JOKES:D
But I have kissed a girl ... JOKES
Meh.. spin da bottle:P
I'm straight though xD
Quinn Fabray
Quinn Fabray

http://williammckinleygrp.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:51 am

Alex, you got it TOTALLY right xD <3

And AAHH HOLLYYYYY I LOVE YOU TOOO XD XD

You do crack me up xD

<3
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  KurtHummel Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:48 pm

Quinn Fabray wrote:haha I do love you Becca ♥

I'm lesbian...
JOKES:D
But I have kissed a girl ... JOKES
Meh.. spin da bottle:P
I'm straight though xD
good, then I can continue my long-standing crush on you. JOKES!
KurtHummel
KurtHummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Tina Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:09 am

Blaine Warbler wrote:Alex, you got it TOTALLY right xD <3

And AAHH HOLLYYYYY I LOVE YOU TOOO XD XD

You do crack me up xD

<3
Hey, it was Kurt/me who figured it out!

Tina

http://gleestars.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:06 am

I meant the part about who else loving Darren/Blaine more than me xD
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum