New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Rulebook
Lima Mall EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 6:09 pm by Blaine Anderson

» Tina
Lima Mall EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 1:55 am by Tina

» Matthew Morrison Boys R us
Lima Mall EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:39 pm by Alexander Jones

» Mercedes Jones
Lima Mall EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 1:37 pm by KurtHummel

» APOLOGY!
Lima Mall EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 5:43 am by Rachel Berry

» Finchel (Finn/Rachel)
Lima Mall EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 7:18 am by Brittany S Pierce

» Brittana [brittany/santana]
Lima Mall EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 6:53 am by Quinn Fabray

» Blaine Anderson
Lima Mall EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 5:26 am by Brittany S Pierce

» Last Friday Night
Lima Mall EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:58 am by Quinn Fabray

Administrators and Moderators
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Affiliates
free forum

Lima Mall

3 posters

Go down

Lima Mall Empty Lima Mall

Post  Rachel Berry Tue May 03, 2011 8:57 am

Rachel Berry
Rachel Berry
Admin

https://newdirections.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Lima Mall Empty Re: Lima Mall

Post  Aria Montgomery Sun May 08, 2011 4:48 am

Aria wasn't usually seen at a mall, in fact she only came here like once a year. Though, she did like it here. She didn't enjoy shopping, but the constant movement - like someone couldn't stay in the same place for more then a minute - & the whole aura of you being in a crowded place, but still all alone. It was nice for her, she didn't like spending time with people but she enjoyed some company at times. So, the mall was the perfect place for her, it was cool. The brunette sat on a bench, near the water fountain. She had her music on & was humming along to it, while she read a book & drunk her can of soda. She had a feeling today was going to be a good day, which was rare for her.
Aria Montgomery
Aria Montgomery

Back to top Go down

Post  KurtHummel Sun May 08, 2011 4:37 pm

Kurt walks into the store feeling happy. Today was his weekly shopping spree! Yay! Suddenly he tripped. Karkofsky; of course.
KurtHummel
KurtHummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Aria Montgomery Mon May 09, 2011 8:37 am

Aria looked up from her book, to take a sip of her almost empty can of soda. That was the moment she noticed Karkofsky, tripping up one of the Glee kids. She rolled her eyes, usually the brunette wouldn't act on such an incident. Though, Karkofsky was one of the people she hated most. He was constantly tormenting her, with jokes about her family & her life, ect. So, instead of letting the incident pass & ignoring it, she stood up sliding her book into her bag & turning off her music. She stopped next to a man at a table with a cup of hot coffee. "Can I borrow that?" She asked, but didn't give the man chance to reply. Instead, she took the coffee & put the money from her pocket onto the table so the man could buy another one. Then, she wandered over to Karkofsky & stopped just in front of him. He was so tall compared to her, but she didn't let that matter. "Hey Karkofsky!" She yelled, looking up at him. "Maybe next time you should bully someone your own size, or isn't there enough gigantic, sweaty, football players in Lima?" She asked, though it was not a question. "Aww, whatcha gonna do tell your daddy about me? Oh wait you can't!" He replied, smirking. She just smiled back "Whatever." Ari replied, a little hurt but not letting it show. Then, took the lid off the coffee & pored it over him. Then, the brunette watched him scowl & walk off. She couldn't wipe the smug grin from her face as she wandered over to the guy he'd tripped. "You Okay?" She asked, helping him up. There was no emotion in her voice, despite the grin. She didn't socailize with people, & she didn't want him thinking she'd done that for him. She'd done it as revenge, though the coffee hardly made up for all that he'd done to her. But still, it was a start.
Aria Montgomery
Aria Montgomery

Back to top Go down

Post  KurtHummel Mon May 09, 2011 2:10 pm

"Yeah." Kurt replied. "Thanks. You are quite inventive. I think I ought to keep you around. Anyway, I'm Kurt. What's your name?"
KurtHummel
KurtHummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Aria Montgomery Tue May 10, 2011 7:34 am

"Aria, I go to McKinley." The brunette replied, a slight smile on my face.
Aria Montgomery
Aria Montgomery

Back to top Go down

Post  KurtHummel Tue May 10, 2011 4:38 pm

"Oh, I used to go there. Then Karkofsy... anyway, I think it's time this little secret get's out. Karkofsy's gay." Kurt smiled, finally getting it off his back.
KurtHummel
KurtHummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Aria Montgomery Wed May 11, 2011 8:38 am

"Ha. Like I didn't know!" Aria replied, smirking. "When you keep as many secrets as I do, you always know when someone else has a secret." She smiled at him, it was cool talking to someone else who hated Karkofsky as much as she did.
Aria Montgomery
Aria Montgomery

Back to top Go down

Post  KurtHummel Thu May 12, 2011 2:12 pm

"Really? Huh.Anyway, what was he talking about when he said you can't talk to your dad?" Kurt wondered.
KurtHummel
KurtHummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Aria Montgomery Thu May 12, 2011 11:23 pm

Aria sighed, this guy did like his questions. But at least She didn't have to tell him any of my secrets, if he asked she'd just walk away. Simple as. "My dad died of cancer when I was 9." She answered, looking down at the mucky tiled floor.
Aria Montgomery
Aria Montgomery

Back to top Go down

Post  KurtHummel Fri May 13, 2011 2:16 pm

"Oh. I'm sorry to hear that." Kurt said sympathetically. "My mother died when I was young too. I got over it by plotting the death of Karkofoksky. So do you want to make a plan to destroy Karkoksy?" Kurt asked. He already came up with a plan, but it required three people. Blaine had already agreed to help, thanks to his super awesome acting skills.
KurtHummel
KurtHummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Aria Montgomery Fri May 13, 2011 2:56 pm

"S'ok" The brunette smiled, at least he wasn't like everybody else; he hadn't laughed at her. "Sure, why not!" Aria smiled, holding back a laugh. Bringing down Karofsky, that was gonna take some thinking.
Aria Montgomery
Aria Montgomery

Back to top Go down

Post  KurtHummel Fri May 13, 2011 9:09 pm

"Awesome. I need sometime to remember a plan I came up with, let's trade numbers."
KurtHummel
KurtHummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Aria Montgomery Sat May 14, 2011 2:10 am

Aria just smiled to herself, she hadn't communicated with someone like this for ages. "Okay, mines 078-927-29" She replied, getting her phone out of her pocket.
Aria Montgomery
Aria Montgomery

Back to top Go down

Post  KurtHummel Mon May 16, 2011 2:10 pm

OOC: Um... Rachel, what are you doing here?
KurtHummel
KurtHummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Berry Mon May 16, 2011 2:55 pm

OOC: sorry, was bored and tired when i posted that xD deleted the post and Rachel was never here

<3
Rachel Berry
Rachel Berry
Admin

https://newdirections.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down